Monday, March 14, 2011

e.l.f. Cosmetics Review

I am always on the lookout for new makeup.  I was shopping at Target the other night and found the most amazing brand.  Have you see e.l.f. makeup?  Have you tried it?  If not, you MUST.  Why?  Because it's very, very inexpensive!  

I have to say that I'm very skeptical when it comes to inexpensive makeup.  I hardly buy it at regular stores.  But I thought, it's only $1 per eyeshadow, I'll give it a try. 

At Target I bought a cute little compact that could hold 4 eyeshadows.  The compact was $1 and so were each of the eyeshadows.  Not bad, huh?  I also bought 2 lips gloss for only $1 each.

I was worried that they eyeshadow wouldn't last even 5 minutes.  I WAS WRONG.  I tried it out yesterday and I'm happy to report that not only did the eyeshadow last, it still looked good by the time I went to bed.  I wore the eyeshadow again today and was told how good it looked!

I love the lipgloss.  It's slightly minty and it's not sticky.  I loved the color selection too. 

So, are you up for trying it too?  I'm telling you it's the biggest beauty bargain out there, I promise!  I've tried makeup from the dollar store before and it's junk.  This stuff isn't!  

They have tinted moisturizer and other beauty products I can't wait to try.  I'll let you know how they work!   

 

1 comments:

Erin said...

I am an E.L.F. fan. You can order from their website too. I think it's free shipping if you spend more than $5 or something close to that. Woot Woot for cheep makeup.

Post a Comment