Monday, March 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Intervention

My 12 year old seriously needs a Justin Bieber intervention!  HELP!  It's getting out of control.  To say she's obsessed is an understatement.  Are there any other mom's in my situation???  She can't go 5 minutes without talking about him.  Oh my!  What is this world coming to?  

I actually think it's KIND OF funny.  But it's kind of really annoying too.  She has a Justin notebook where she writes about him because I told her I didn't want to hear anything else about him.  

Oh to be young again.  But I never was obsessed like this, right?  Oh please tell me I wasn't. 

3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Oh man!!! I remember being a huge fan of NSYNC, but not to that extent... Justin Bieber... Wow!

Karina said...

I totally get it! I was obsesed with NKOTB!! I had posters all over the walls. My girls love Justin Bieber, so I don't mind them listening to him all the time. I actually have a bit of the fever too!

Anonymous said...

haha that notebook idea is genius! I was totally that obsessed with Hanson when I was 13 years old - I won't deny it. I had my walls covered in Teen Beat posters and wore Hanson shirts daily.

lol - good times.

Post a Comment