Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Happy List

I really should be getting ready for the Young Women General Broadcast but the dishwasher in running and I know there will be no hot water.  Is there a better way to pass the time than creating my happy list for the week?  NOPE.

This guy makes me happy!  How hilarious is this picture?  

Indian food makes me happy, happy, happy!


The hubs and I went out on a date last night and after the movie we went to an amazing Indian restaurant in Draper.  

I was seriously moaning through the whole meal.  Have you seen the dinner scene in "What About Bob?"  You haven't?  Well here it is for your happy, viewing enjoyment!



Yep, that was me last night devouring my lamb, naan and rose yogurt drink. 

I'm happy when I get to go to the movies.  We saw The Adjustment Bureau last night.  I really liked the movie but the hubs totally LOVED the movie.  

Buttered popcorn makes this girl all kinds of happy!  I know...not healthy.  Blah, blah, blah.  Guess what?  I don't care!  The more butter it has on it, the happier I am!  Next time I think I'll just ask for a side of butter and dip every single kernel in that hot tub of goodness!


Funny videos make me happy!  I'll leave you with a classic and probably one of the funniest out there!  







Photobucket

3 comments:

Diane Writes said...

The last video also made me laugh! I suddenly remembered the first time I went to a dentist for my first tooth extraction.

Unknown said...

Those videos are classic! LOL! Nice Happy List!

Helene said...

Love the video of the loopy kid!!!! Hysterical!

The movie "What About Bob" is classic...I laugh every single time I see it. Just can't help myself!

I cannot go to the movies without having a huge tub of buttered popcorn. My trainer would bust my ass if she knew that but there's something about being at the theater that makes me need to have buttered popcorn!

Post a Comment