Oh so many posts! Don't worry, just because I'm now doing the whole Friday Confession thing doesn't mean I'm going to neglect my 5 on Friday! I just can't give this up, I've been doing it for so long. I'm thinking of having a little link party to go along with it. Who's in?
Here are the top 5 things that happened this week.
1. This HAS to be number one because it's the absolute highlight of my week. I checked the mail today and I received a card from my very bestest friend, Audrey. I got a little teary eyed too reading it. There is nothing like getting something in the mailbox that isn't a bill! Audrey, I love yer guts! I will NEVER leave your side, EVER, no matter what! Are you getting the hint that you are stuck with me forever? Good, because you are!
I also got another surprise this week from another good friend! I swear I have the BEST friends EVER! Really! My friend, Brittney, brought me back the cutest owl necklace from New York! She knows how much I love owls! Oh I just love you!
2. My blog got approved through Social Spark. Thank you mamarazzi! I heard about it through her! I am loving these new opportunities.
3. I really have been making so many new "blogging" friends. And I couldn't be happier. There are some amazing people out there.
4. My daughter is not only loving online school but is making some darling friends. She's off at the movies with one of them now.
5. I started physical therapy on my foot. I went twice this week and will go three time next week. We'll know if the PT is working next Friday. Oh I hope so. Stupid bone spurs! But I really do like PT. I love the facility too.
Here's the not so good list of the week...
1. It was parent/teacher conference this week. My son's teacher doesn't schedule appointments. I was at the school a total of 3 hours. One hour was spent helping out with the book fair and the other two? Waiting for his teacher. I was NOT a happy mommy!
2. Did it really snow today? Really? I refuse to believe it. The sky just has really bad dandruff. Oh wait, that's nasty. Then it wouldn't melt!
3. My 4 year old broke a glass today and I had to pull a piece of glass out of his toe. It was so sad! There's nothing like sweeping up a glass that was full of water off of the floor.
4. BYU lost to Florida last night. Did he "Fredette" how to play? Oh Jimmer, poor, poor Jimmer.
5. I'm leaving this blank...why? Because I can. I know what it's for. And believe me it belongs last on the list because it was the worst of the worst for the week. All I will say is that I love a family member with all of my heart and will support them and be there for them!
How was your week?