Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product of the Week

Ok...I was originally going to call this series "Walgreen's Wed" and to be fair I did find this on their website.  But there are so many unbelievable products out there that deserve a shout out!  

Here's my pick for the week.  A dog snuggie.  Really folks?  I'm am shooting myself for not coming up with this idea myself.  I'd be snuggling up to some serious cash if I did!  This is hilarious!  It's even more hilarious that someone would actually put their pet in one of these!  Isn't their fur suppose to keep them warm?  

Have you felt how thin a Snuggie is?  I really can't imagine it keeping ANYONE warm!  What's next Snuggie for snakes?  Snuggie for birds?  Snuggie for Iguanas?  Forget those heat lamps!  Buy a Snuggie instead!  Oh how I love these products.  

1 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I'm going to get a dog just to dress him in this!

Post a Comment