Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Favorite Things Swap

Photobucket

I received my package today!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Leah!!  I have had so much fun getting to know you!  I love your blog...The Dog's a Boy Too!  I've had a downer of a week so far and I have to say this totally changed it!  How can I be down when I'm sent a package as great as this one?  Seriously Leah, I love everything!  I also have to tell Mamarazzi THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  You worked so hard so we could all enjoy our packages.  Thank you!

Are you dying to see what I got?

 Look at this mouse pad!  We had just been using a piece of paper.  Sad, I know!  Now I can jot down notes and numbers and not lose them.  Winning!
 Leah's note was so cute!  She labeled each gift with a purple, yellow or blue tag.  The purple tags were her favorite kitchen gadgets.  She sent me an awesome wooden spoon (I'll feel a little pioneerish too using this!), a RED spatula (RED!!), a scraper for the stuck on food (how did she know I've been burning our dinners lately?), kitchen towels in the cutest patterns, and two magazines.  Leah, you are right that cake looks delish!
The yellow tag were her favorite things in her purse.  Ummm...hello!  Do you see that adorable green bag?  I can NOT wait to use her!  She sent antibacterial wipes, a first aid kit (the WILL think I'm a supermom for sure), gum because yes, I do forget to brush sometimes too!
The blue tags were her favorite things in her office.  She sent me cute magnets and paper clips, adorable cards, and that amazing mouse pad!
She also made that "W" for me.  How cute is that?  I WILL be displaying that in my living room for all to see.
 Love that it was all color coordinated!
See how cute that bag is?  I can't wait to find just the perfect spot for that "W"  Thank you again Leah!  You totally made my week!

4 comments:

Miss Angie said...

What a cute package! I can't wait to get mine! :)

You had an awesome partner.

Myya said...

What a great package! Lots of fun goodies for sure. LOOOVE the tags she did, it is those little things that make the difference :)

Mamarazzi said...

cute cute cute stuff!! i am glad you and leah were a good match.

looks like a really thoughtful package!!

Janna said...

Love you swap package!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Post a Comment