Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Sister and I are the Same Age!

Did you know I'm an Irish Twin?  Do you even know what that is?  Ha Ha Ha!  Google it, or don't!  I'll save you the trouble. 
My little sister and I are the same age for one more day!  Isn't that crazy?  We are exactly 10 months and 10 days apart.  My mom and dad had twins the hard way!  So Irish twins are born within 12 months of each other.  

I was a total and complete brat growing up!  I still call my mom and apologize all the time!  I didn't like it that my sister and I were the same age for 2 months out of the year.  I do NOT feel like that anymore!  I love it in fact.  I think it's so fun to call her on her birthday and joke about us being the same age.  I can't wait until we are both 40! 

 I guess we've got two of the luckiest husbands on Earth!  I'm still waiting for that luck to kick in though. 
This is hilarious!  Maybe I should read this book.  Nah...I created enough trouble growing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment