Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Preview

My 10 year old is SO excited to give me the Mother's Day present he made.  He brought it home yesterday and wanted me to open it.  I told him that I wanted to wait until Sunday.  Did I mention that he asked SEVERAL times?  I was barely awake this morning when he brought the card in and asked if I'd at least open the card.  Why not, right?  So I did.  It totally made his day.  He's always been a little bit of a mommy's boy; and I love it.  Here's what his cute little hands made for me!
He insists this says "mom" not "man."
Can you read this?  
It says..."Dear Mom, I love you so much.  Without you my life would not be a happy at all.  I'm so glad your my mom.  Here are 5 reasons you are awsome.
1. your the best cook ever!
2. your super nice.
3. you love me so much and I love you more!
4. your so suportiv
5. I can't live without you"
How cute is that?  I love his spelling too.  I love this boy so much.  And I'm happy that I opened this card today; his present will have to wait until Sunday though.  

Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment