Monday, May 16, 2011

Selling my Mino HD 8GB Flip Video Camera

I've had a couple of people ask me about selling the flip camera I thought I lost.  I had only used it a couple of times before I misplaced it.
 
So I've decided that since my sweet husband replaced it for me for my birthday I will sell the one I found.  Make sense?
Here are the camera details: 

Simple to Shoot in HD

  • Shoot up to 2 hours of stunning HD video on the easy-to-use MinoHD
  • Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse 
  • Comes with 8 GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
  • Keep your video steady on the go with MinoHD’s newest feature, image stabilization
  • Power on, press record and start filming – it's that simple
  • Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter sold separately
  • Watch your videos on the large, 2" anti-glare color display
  • Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software
  • Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
  • Watch your videos on your HDTV by connecting your MinoHD to your HDTV with the Flip Video Cables HDMI™ sold separately
  • Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
  • Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player and iTunes
  • Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files

Simple to Share

  • Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
  • Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
  • Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
  • Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still-image photo from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
  • Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™

I loved this thing!  I did carry it everywhere!  It was especially handy to have the USB plug;  so if your TV has a USB input you can play it on your TV by simply plugging in the camera.  I loved that!
These retail for $200.  I'm selling mine for $100.  Again, it only got used a couple of times before I "lost" it.  Let me know if you are interested.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment