I've had a couple of people ask me about selling the flip camera I thought I lost. I had only used it a couple of times before I misplaced it.
So I've decided that since my sweet husband replaced it for me for my birthday I will sell the one I found. Make sense?
Here are the camera details:
Simple to Shoot in HD
- Shoot up to 2 hours of stunning HD video on the easy-to-use MinoHD
- Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse
- Comes with 8 GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
- Keep your video steady on the go with MinoHD’s newest feature, image stabilization
- Power on, press record and start filming – it's that simple
- Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter sold separately
- Watch your videos on the large, 2" anti-glare color display
- Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software
- Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
- Watch your videos on your HDTV by connecting your MinoHD to your HDTV with the Flip Video Cables HDMI™ sold separately
- Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
Simple to Share
- Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
- Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
- Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
- Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still-image photo from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
- Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™
I loved this thing! I did carry it everywhere! It was especially handy to have the USB plug; so if your TV has a USB input you can play it on your TV by simply plugging in the camera. I loved that!
These retail for $200. I'm selling mine for $100. Again, it only got used a couple of times before I "lost" it. Let me know if you are interested.