Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Walking Down Memory Lane

As I was looking through the pictures on this computer I realized how old they were!  It has been a LONG time since I uploaded here.  These pictures made me smile!  I hope you like them too!  I was fun to look back!
LOVE the way his hair came in!  Male pattern baldness anyone?  And just look at those curls!
He's so cute!
This was at our Tooele Home Depot.  The kids had so much fun making wooden boats.  Carter just wanted to hammer anything!
I forgot about the pictures of his burn he got. 

It took us much longer than we thought to get through the line to see this document.  How sad is it that I can't even remember what it was?  I just remember that we either missed a lunch date with Tiff or we were VERY late!
Not sure grade he was starting.  I think it was 2nd.

Carter was NOT happy that Ian took him for a ride.  This was his 1st or 2nd surgery.
Cousins!
Ian helped my mom make this cool watermelon air plane. 
I remember being shocked that they were actually getting along for more than a minute!
I can NOT wait to have this hair cut again!
I had Jen's kids this week.  We drove up the canyon with all the kids and I remember thinking how fun it would be to have more! 
Yea...that uniform doesn't fit anymore!
We used to be invited to visit Gardner Village with my sister in-law and mother in-law each Halloween.  They've stopped inviting us.  I have NO idea why.  Seriously, I hate seeing that they go without us every year.  So now I just take my kids myself. 


I saved the best for last!  This is my niece.  She's almost 7 now!  I loved her chubby cheeks!  She was so cute!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment