Holy moly! It's been a doozy of a week! I'm ready to have a quiet, peaceful week next week! It WILL happen!
1. Our "baby" turned 5! We had such a fun time celebrating this special day with family and fireworks! Carter loves the fireworks now that aerials are legal here in Utah.
2. The hubs had a job interview! It went really well and we just found out that he is moving on to the next round of interviews!
3. My friend Heidi and I took Addison and her friend to the temple yesterday. It was so nice to escape the pressures of the world for just a couple of hours.
4. Tiff came over yesterday! Oh how I've missed her. I love that girl!
5. I realized how blessed I am! I have amazing friends who want to help me get to the Netherlands. I've also been blessed with some work. That will help pay the deposit that is due this week!
I don't have much to say about this...I can't. I will just say that this week has been a rough one.
There will probably be no forgiveness in this lifetime. Remember that saying...nothing can compensate for failure in the home. FAIL.
My husband received a certified letter in the mail from my dad. My father didn't even spell my husband's name correctly.
I hope next week is better. I hope we can keep the car.