Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love These Facebook Things!

There have been a few fun get to know you questions floating around on facebook.  I was assigned a year and an age.  I hope I'll get assigned more!  This has been fun!  Here are my answers!
My Year: 1989
I was: 14
Best Friend: Michelle and Jennifer
This was the year: I started high school.
trouble sometimes... I always got in trouble for talking in class.
...I was living in: San Jose, CA
My Favorite TV Shows: Alf, Growing Pains, The Golden Girls and Who's the Boss
When I was 21...
I lived in: San Jose, CA ALONE!! I had a little studio apartment.
I wanted to: Work, shop and hang out with my friends!
I was afraid of: Nothing I can remember! I honestly was having the time of my life!
I liked : Hanging out with my friends. Seriously, that's what my life consisted of. Work, shopping, friends and playing hooky from work to hang out at the pool!
...*


Thanks Ashley Noe! That was a fun walk down memory lane!
 That was fun!  Want an age or a year?  Leave me a comment and I'll assign you one! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment