Sunday, August 14, 2011

No Call Back

I didn't get a call back yesterday after they Biggest Loser auditions.  I actually think this next season (13) is a couples episode.  There were several past contestants and one of them told me that the time he auditioned it wasn't for couples.  The next time they held auditions the producers called he and his mom because they wanted them to try out again.  They gave them VIP access so they went straight to the front of the line. 

Yesterday while I was standing in line there were two brothers who had a VIP pass.  So that made me wonder is this casting is for partners.  In fact the casting agent asked if the girl I was sitting next to was my partner.  

Never fear, I will audition again.  I will still submit my video and see what happens.  

It was a good experience though.  I realized that I CAN do this even if I don't get on the show.  I CAN lose the weight.  I CAN be a good example to my family.  

I'm so glad that I went.  I wasn't nervous at all!  I think I'm coming out of my shell!

Thank you all for your love and support.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment