I'm SO very happy that this week is coming to an end. This has been a really hard week! I hope you guys have had a better week!
1. Yesterday my 5 year old told the Hubs that his favorite fruit was peaches because they were shaped like a "butt." I wish I was kidding.
2. I got my van back this week. It was only in the shop for a day and it didn't cost a penny to fix! Gotta love recalls. But it wasn't without it's hiccups see last post in bottom 5.
3. Last Saturday I helped with The Ivy Girl Academy. It was an amazing event! I made some new friends and saw Addison having an amazing time! I can't wait to help out with it again next time.
4. I received my swap package in the mail this week! I'm still loving all my red things!
5. We set up flags in our neighborhood on the 11th. I loved how patriotic our neighborhood looked.
1. Monday! Need I say more?
2. No paycheck, AGAIN!
3. I made this comment on facebook...Living with a 10 year old know it all is like being pecked to death by chickens. Apparently he knows more than his doctors.
4. I ran out of ostomy supplies! But Fed Ex JUST came so I'm happy now! We'll make it another month! Hooray for the Hubs' new insurance!
5. I ended up towing the van to the wrong dealership! I called the location in South Jordan and got VM. I hit "0" and assumed that my call would be transferred back to the same location! I ended up getting transferred to the Salt Lake location. I set up the appointment and thought all was well. When I called the next morning to make sure the van got there safely they had NO idea what I was talking about. It ended up getting fixed at the South Jordan location. But the next day the guy from the Salt Lake location called wondering why I hadn't brought the van in. I told him that I had no idea that when I hit "0" I'd be transferred to another location all together. Talk about a miss communication. But all is well. And it didn't cost a penny to fix!
Ahhh...I'm ready for my Calgon bath now! How was your week? I'd LOVE to know.