Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey Bangles...Thanks for the Song!

Today a certain song comes to mind!  If you don't know what I'm talking about you didn't grow up in the 80's.  It's a Manic Monday!

This morning when I woke up I was right in the middle of a dream.  I hate that.  I wanted to go back to sleep and see how it ended.  I can't even remember what it was about!

My 12 year old is sick.
My van's brake lights aren't working.  There's been a recall.  I drove the Hubs to work today to I could take Carter to dance and pre-school.  At least it won't cost anything to fix.  I just hate being with out a car!  But I still have to get it towed to the dealership.  Uggg....

The kitchen sink faucet is broken.  The spray nozzle works but it's impossible to do the dishes that way.  Our dishwasher is still broken.  And the toilet is still leaking.  

I'm at the breaking point with the messes that I've threatened to throw everything I see out away.  But then I realize how much money that would be wasting and I just let the stuff stay put.  

The dog threw up this morning in the Hubs' car.  That was disgusting to clean up.   

I have a "situation" I need to take care of.  I know vague but that's just the way it has to stay.  No, it's not anything to do with family.

Oh yea and I'm about to run out of ostomy supplies for my 5 year old.  Can you say stressful?
At least I didn't have to take the early train this morning!  And at least I had a "free meal" at Cafe Rio.  I just wish they hadn't sung to me about it.  

Can I press CTL+ALT+DEL and erase this day?


3 comments:

Lamb said...

OMG! I give you permission to go back to bed... I did laugh a little about Cafe Rio.. I feel that way everytime I have a free meal.. I don't need the whole restaurant to know I have a free meal... annoying.

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

Boy. Sorry for the day. But thanks for sharing it with us. We needed to hear it.

Tauni said...

I heard that song on the radio this morning and thought - oh boy how I understand!

Post a Comment