Thursday, October 27, 2011

Want To Know Wednesday...a day late!

Photobucket

I know this is a day late but this week has been absolutely insane.  Here's to another "break" from life for a few minutes!  Thanks ladies for the awesome questions this week!

1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?
2. Are you a price conscious shopper?
3. What store could you spend HOURS in?
4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?
5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

Here are my answers...drum roll please!
1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?  I like to get in and get out!  And I do NOT like shopping with other people.  I like to be on my own schedule when shopping.  Actually, I take that back.  I like shopping with other people if we are at a craft store/boutique.  I just hate clothes shopping with other people.

2. Are you a price conscious shopper?  Oh hecks yes I am!  I love me a good bargain!  I will rarely pay full price for something even if it's something I've really wanted.  I will wait for it to go on clearance.  I'm sure I've missed out on some great items but I don't mind.  

3. What store could you spend HOURS in?  Target, Hobby Lobby, any book store and any thrift store.  

4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?  Right before the Hubs and I got married I dropped $500 at Gap.  He freaked thinking it was a regular thing for me to do this.  Ummmm...it was.  I only shopped there and I hardly ever wore the same thing twice.  Yea, that was short lived.  I can't even fit into Gap clothes anymore!  So sad.  But even if I did I wouldn't shop there.  It's too expensive and I'm too cheap now!

5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?  It was a sweater that I bought at Wal Mart.  It's actually really cute and it only cost $20!  I had just stuffed CDs at a friend's house and I bought it with the money I made.  It's cold now and I didn't have a sweater that fit.

Thanks again Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment