Friday, April 13, 2012

5 on Friday

How was your week?  I hope it was filled with nothing but good times!  Here's the re-cap of mine.

Top 5...

1.  Our daughter got accepted into a program that she describes as a "gifted and talented school program on steroids".  She had to interview for it.  We are sooooo stinking proud of her.  

2.  We woke up on Easter Sunday to find that the Easter Bunny had come and left eggs on our front lawn.  Thank you!  The kids were sooooo excited.

3.  I have the world's greatest friends.  You know who you are.  You know what you've done.  THANK YOU!!

4.  I had a job interview yesterday!  I'm hoping that I can report the results on the top 5 for next week.  

5.  I had the most wonderful lunch with my parents yesterday.  They had come down to the MTC for some training and they took me out to lunch for my birthday!  

Bottom 5...

1.  Carter is sick.  He had a fever last night and now he's just laying on the couch.  It's 11:30 and he's already had a nap today.

2.  I have tried 3 times this week to donate plasma.  It is NOT fun.  First of all, I hate that we have to do this.  But when you don't have an income, you'll do what you have to do to get a little cash.  The building stinks like cigarette smoke.  The people waiting to donate are scary and nasty.  Last time I tried to donate I waited for 2 1/2 hours while a trashy movie played on FX.  My iron was too low so I was sent home.  Nice.  I hate that place.  Please pray we find a job soon!!

3.  I've realized how depressed I get when the weather is bad.  I was so happy a few days ago when I could go outside without a jacket on.  I love the warm sun!  It's cold and rainy again.  Yuck!  

4.  I wanted to go see a good movie for my birthday but there isn't any worth paying a ton of money to see.  Dang!

5.  I've got nothing...it's been a good week!!

1 comments:

Tauni said...

What fields are you looking for jobs in? My hubby's place of employment is always growing and looking for people so if it is a job in the right area I might be able to refer you!

Post a Comment