Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US!

14 years ago I married The Hubs!  What a ride it has been.  I had no idea what love was back then!  I was a 23 year old KID.  The nice thing is I haven't aged a day!  Oh who am I kidding?


I can only imagine what our parents thought about us getting married.  We had only known each other literally days when we got engaged.  I'm not kidding.  We met on December 26th, 1997, got engaged Jan 9th, 1998 and married May 2nd, 1998.  


We honeymooned in Lake Tahoe and settled down in Utah.  9 months later we had our first child.  


It was a very rough first few years to say the least.  And trust me when I say this, if we can make it, most marriages can too!  


Happy anniversary Steve Warner!  I love you so much.  Here's to another 14 years together.











0 comments:

Post a Comment