Finally! A drama free week! This was a fun week!
1. I love my Sally Hansen nails. I went and bought another set of nail polish strips and I LOVE them. You can buy them at Walmart or Walgreens. Walgreens had a much better selection than Walmart.
2. I sang Karaoke for the first time. Ok, I've done it with the family before but I've never been on a stage in front of other professionals before. On Wednesday night Audrey and I went to a Glee release karaoke party. It was hosted by Jenny Jordan Frogley. If you are a fan of LDS music, you've heard her. She's amazing. There were also a few top Utah producers and other musicians there too. I decided long ago to just embrace the voice that God gave me. So I thought, what the heck? I sang Belinda Carlisle's Heaven on Earth. It was a blast. I got people up and on the dance floor. And at the end of the night Jenny told me that my voice was crisp, clear and that I had perfect pitch. WOW! I was so excited that night I could barely sleep!
3. Yesterday Carter pooped 6 times. See my previous post to find out why I'm talking about that and why it made the top 5 list.
4. I got the computer moved upstairs all by myself. That's saying something. I am now in the process of turning my craft room into an office/school room. Addison started her virtual schooling this week. It's going to be great!
5. I registered my baby for Kindergarten on Monday. I am so excited for him. He's going to love it. I can't believe though that he's actually old enough. He's so tiny still. He's still wearing 3T pants. And I swear he hasn't gained any weight in a year. He's tiny like I was when I was a kid.
1. Virtual schooling has been hard this week because we don't have any of our books or supplies. They are being delivered on Monday though. Hooray!
2. I hate it when I can't find things. I've misplaced a couple of books that I really need. I guess I just have to go buy them again. But I lost something that is so valuable. It had to have fallen out of my purse somewhere. I lost my Flip video camera. And I'm just sick about it. It still had video on it that I hadn't downloaded. I can't believe it. I've literally been praying that it will turn up somewhere.
4. Did I mention that I lost my video camera?
5. I lost my Flip.