Friday, March 25, 2011

ABC's of ME

I've seen this on a couple of different blog and I LOVED it so much I copied too!  Hope you don't mind!

A. Age: 35 for a few more weeks!  My birthday is tax day! 

B. Bed size: Queen.  We NEED a bigger bed!

C. Chore you dislike: All of them.  Seriously.  There is nothing that I hate more than ALL housework.  Actually the only thing I do like is folding socks.  Otherwise if it's housework I hate it.

D. Dogs: No dogs for us right now.

E. Essential start to your day: A shower.  I just can't seem to wake up any other way.  Which is ironic because I HATE showering.

F. Favorite color:RED, barn red

G. Gold or silver: Silver, silver, silver.  I don't do gold.

H. Height: 5’3"  I know...it's short.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I still play the piano and I used to play the flute.

J. Job title: CEO of Domestic Goddess, Inc.

K. Kids: 4...oh wait I can't count the hubs?  Then we have 3 (12, 10 and 4)
 
L. Live: Utah

M. Most favoritest thing: A GOOD book...you know the kind you can't put down as the house is falling apart and your kids are running wild? 

N. Nicknames: Tam, Wammer, Tamantha (lol)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just having my babies.  Oh no wait!  I am so counting all the times that I staying in the hospital with my two boys (like 50 or 60 total).  Those count, right?

P. Pet peeves: Oh where do I even start?  I HATE auto play lists on blogs.  Those need to be banished forever!  I also HATE when people write checks at the store.  Really, people?  Pull out your debit card.  

Q. Quote from a movie: Oh this is hard...I really can't think of one.

R. Righty or lefty: righty tighty

S. Siblings: Ade, Jen and Aaron.  I also must mention Matt and Livy too!  They count.

T. Time you wake up: Uggg...I HATE waking up.  I set the alarm for 7 but that doesn't mean I will get up then.

U. Underwear: Don't leave home without them!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima beans...yucky!

W. What makes you run late: I am never late!  If I am ever late it's because I'm trying to get everyone else ready too.

X. X-rays you've had: Lately?  My feet. 

Y. Yummy food you make: My kids tell me it's baked potato soup.  But my husband tells me it's everything I make except tuna cakes. 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I don't have any favorites.  I really don't like going to the zoo.  It bothers me to see those animals trapped up in cages like that.  Plus the zoo in Salt Lake stinks.  The animals are either dead or missing.  The zoo is defiantly not one of my favorite anything.    

4 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Jessica hates zoos too!

Housework blows.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Aw, I love the ABC's of me.. ya know I was thinking it could be a monthly post people do, b/c there really is so much you could say for each one.. fun blog!! New follower too!! yay!

Shafferprincess said...

:) Awesome.

I had one of those books today that I just couldn't put down. I finally finished it about 1:30 this afternoon, and was able to get on with my work - like mopping and cleaning the kitchen. :D LOVE me a good book.

Audrey said...

I LOVED THIS POST!!! Just sayin'.

Post a Comment