Thursday, March 3, 2011

My NEW Series...What Will They Think of Next?

I am going to start a new series on my blog called Walgreens Wednesday.  I know it's Thursday but I just can't wait.  I'm sure you can find these products elsewhere too but you have to admit Walgreens has some doozies.  

Scented fingernail polish?  What?  Oh you smell so good?  What are you wearing?  I MUST know.  Well, thank you for asking.  Smell my fingers!  Sick.  I can also picture someone just sitting there sniffing away at their fingernails...yum!
How lazy have we really become?  No more bending to clean your feet?  This contraption cracked me up.  Unless it's nailed to the floor how does it not slip around when you are trying to clean your feet?  Where would you store this bad boy?  It has a pumice stone on it which it a nice feature.  But if you have heels like mine just using the pumice on the bottom is NOT nearly enough.  Listen...if you have to use one of these to clean your feet you probably aren't wearing sandals and shouldn't even worry about it.  Or better yet, go and get a pedicure, no bending required.
If you find a product that you want me to feature here email it to me at tamiseclecticcorner@gmail.com

 

3 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

The scented nail polish reminds me of those scented markers. You can enjoy the scent while the fumes are making you high!

Audrey said...

Oh my hell, I am laughing so hard right now!!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Thanks for the BIG laugh! :) You know this series will only last until the walgreens workers discover what you are doing and KICK YOU OUT! lol

Post a Comment