Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket


{1} Did you live in the same town or move around a lot as a child?
We moved twice.  We moved to San Jose when I was 4.  But then we stayed in the same area my whole life.  We moved into a bigger house when I was in 5th grade.  It was a GREAT place to grow up!
{2} What were your parents like?
My Dad was a very busy man and wasn't home too much.  He traveled for work and when he wasn't working he was gone because of commitments with church.  I remember him coming home from work, grabbing a bite to eat and the he'd head off to more meetings.  My Mom stayed home with us.  I only remember her working outside of the home once.  She worked in a doctor's office.  She also taught piano lessons.  She was amazing at that.  I also remember that we didn't eat out a lot.  My Mom always made a really good dinner!  I don't remember not liking anything she ever cooked!
{3} Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up?
I am the oldest of 4.  My sister and I are only 10 months apart.  I have 2 sisters and a little brother.  I guess he's not so little anymore!  He's married and has 3 kids! 
{4} Share a short story from your childhood.
I remember my friend and I choreographing a dance to Barry Manilow's song "Copa Cabana."  I still remember some of the moves and will still dance a long!
{5} What did you look like? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment