Friday, May 18, 2012

5 on Friday

I was in too much pain last week to post this.  I'm feeling MUCH better!!  I still have some pretty good pain in my ribs but at least the bruises are going away!


I hope you all had a great week!


Top 5...


1.  It was kindergarten orientation today.  I can't believe my "baby" starts kindergarten in the fall.  He's really excited and so am I!  I am so glad that I held him back a year.  It's been fun hanging out with him this year.


2.  Our mayor was voted the best mayor in the state for this year!  He's awesome.  And we LOVE living across the street from him.  I am seriously so excited for him!  Go Mayor Wall.


3.  I love the things little kids say.  Carter saw a spider on the ceiling and told me to come kill it.  Then he told me that it was either a daddy long leg or a mommy long leg!


4.  I finally "let" The Hubs make re-fried beans.  It's a big joke in the family.  He told his sister that he'd wanted to make them for a long time but I wouldn't "let" him.  She laughed and said, "I highly doubt Tami wouldn't let you make them".  We've laughed about it ever since.  He makes the BEST re-fried beans you've ever had!  I'll have to "let" him make them more often.  Could you really imagine someone actually not allowing their spouse to cook?


5.  Carter found a nest in one of our apple trees.  It's a Robin's nest and we saw her sitting in it today.  It's amazing to see.  


Bottom 5...


1.  I have no cell service.  So if you are trying to get a hold of me, email me.  I don't know when I'll be able to get it turned back on.  


2.  Bullies, bullies, bullies.  I hate you.


3.  Stomach flu + vomiting = a disgusting mess to clean up.


4.  Still no job.


5.  And finally all of our favorite shows are over for the season.  Boooo Hooooo.  That is me crying.  Do you watch Person of Interest or The Mentalist?  Seriously Red John?  Seriously.  You are a sick, sick person.  


Have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment