Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dial Kids Hair & Body Wash

A couple of weeks ago Purex sent me a sample of this amazing kid body wash.  We got the Peach Clean scent and I wanted to eat it, it smelled so good!  All of the opinions expressed in this post are mine and I was not compensated in any way (I just received the free product to try and review).

My 6 year old has really sensitive skin and what I liked about Dial Kids was that it's made specifically for their skin.  Soap dries his poor skin out.  I have to lather him in lotion after his showers.  The peachy clean scent didn't dry his skin out at all!  I haven't put any lotion on him since he's used it.  Awesome!!  I really do love how nourishing it is.

Another perk is that it won't make your kids eyes hurt if they get it in their face.  So I just give him a wash rag and let him go to town!

Want to try it?  I have 3 coupons for my readers.  Just enter below!  I'll choose the winners on Friday, May 3rd.  So Hurry!!